Mochabella Nursery

...where beautiful ethnic babies are born















Monday, July 19, 2010

Well... A Toddler???

I know I said I would never do a toddler but OMG have you seen Greta by Donna Lee. I so want her. She is super cute and I love her thighs. She's also a smidge bigger than the others at 34 inches so she can wear 18month clothes and I have some already. I really do think I am going to do a toddler this year. I have been putting it off for two reasons.


1. They never seem to look like real toddlers, many just look like dolls unlike the babies we reborn. idk maybe it's the mottling.

2. A BIGGER head??? I am the queen of slow rooting. I need  to hire a rooter I'm so slow.


But.... I just have to have some adorable ponytails to do up for an auction and I love little girly girls.

                                    Adorable boo boo Greta!!! 

As for what's up in nursery well. I am still rooting Kamden( andie donofrio)actually taking a break to blog then back to rooting her. Oh and elf ears well back to the drawing board. While they look molded well they cracked after baking I think I need to make them smaller because they can't be so far off the head or they get touched too much and don't hold well.


I haven't started my chicklet kit yet, and well I have cleared out some of the spring summer clothes I won't end up getting too, and a Steger kit  and listed them on ebay.


                                                        Baby clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment