Mochabella Nursery

...where beautiful ethnic babies are born















Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Genetics....what a wonder?

I was recently contacted by an ebay buyer who stated she was curious about what color combinations I used for my AA reborns. I explained I was uncertain because I don't use any specific colors for every baby and each is different. She went on to state she wanted to make her own baby because she was tired of recieving reborns who look to be the "off color experiments" of other reborners. I will say I looked at her history and saw some of her purchases and saw not one thing off about the coloring on any I could see. Here's why!


As AA(african amercian), black whatever P.C. name you call us we can be ANY and I do mean ANY shade. That darn near white girl with blonde hair and blue eyes  you see on the bus or at the malland assume she's caucasian, well she can be African American. Never assume!


Don't believe me well follow the link to the story below and you're mouth may drop open.
          "Miracle" baby Nmachi's story





So, the next time you see a baby reborned and say babies don't have that much hair at birth, or her hair is too black to for her skintone to be that light,  AA's don't have mottling or blue eyes on a black baby no way, think again. Because trust me in nature it has happened already. While I do agree with one thing though. A reborner you wish to pass off as AA with the not accepted features should be done VERY well and with great attention to detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment