Mochabella Nursery

...where beautiful ethnic babies are born















Thursday, July 15, 2010

Elf ears

Okay so I am in the planning stages of a christmas craft show I am contemplating applying for. I had this Micheal Fagan Robin kit that has been staring at me probably a year. I was online looking for a kit to make into a cute Little "elf in training" and well that tongue just said "oh, I will make a cute as a button elf" so off to Micheal's for clay. Elves should be happy right? That smirk screams happy to me.


I had a catalog tutorial book from secrist from 2008 walk me through and it was a breeze. They have not been baked yet so aren't smooth yet but I think the overall form is fairly uniform and cute. so baked then a light sanding and let's hope they look right later LOL! Gonna work on making her a cute santa's elf costume too as the event promoters stress making your booth Xmas themed. So all my babies will be into the spirit. Still weighing the pros and cons of this show.


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment