Mochabella Nursery

...where beautiful ethnic babies are born















Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My pram, buggy, carriage or whatever you call it!

I got it. I picked it up last night. Okay so it need major help but the body is perfect and all parts are there so restoration of this adorable pram should be fun. I can't wait to get started. I plan to repaint the body white with the diamond being a very pale pink. I am also going to make new hood cover and bed liner and steel wool and brasso the chrome parts. This will then in good time be an adorable photo prop. Here's a before pic of the $20 find.

Its the perfect size for dolls yet small enough to fit in my nursery without looking monstrously large. Its about 12x24 so it's kinda a small carriage. may have even been a doll one but it's hard to tell. Also there are no marking so don't know who maker is.If you by chance know gives a clue please.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment