Mochabella Nursery

...where beautiful ethnic babies are born















Thursday, May 13, 2010

"Crown" baby carriage

Okay, so I have gotten busy disassembling the buggy to start the renovation on it. Now before anybody freaks this is a renovation for my use in photographs so the goal is to make it pretty not valuable at an estate auction, k.

I wish I could find a nice vinyl but most seem very plain and table cloth like in the store.

Photobucket

I disaasembled most parts other than taking apart the hood, which I will get to later. But here it is in all of it's glory. I still havent figured out whether this is a full sized baby stroller or a doll one. It seems a touch large for a doll one for a child, but a woman would likely have to bend a little to use this. I am 5'4" and its a touch short for me. I plan to make the body white again and he diamond pink, The inside lining at this point will be a quilted white washable fabric and if I find a nice pale pink fabric I will use that for the new hood.

tommorow I hope to start brillo scrubbing the rust away.

No comments:

Post a Comment