Mochabella Nursery

...where beautiful ethnic babies are born















Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Busy day in the nursery

Okay so not much by way of reborning has be happening in past couple of days. I have just been running back and forth to work so much the time just escapes me:(

Well today I happened upon an antique pram/buggy. Thus, setting up a destroy the nursery to make room for it marathon. I had a few tables and bins that were not needed and taking up my much valuable space for me to fit the much in need of resoration but priced o so right pram in. So out the junk goes!

It was a much needed cleanup anyhow so I can't be mad I spent the day doing it. I am the type who can't function in clutter so when the nursery gets cluttered the creativity gets lazy.

I am nearly done and have even called for a refuse pickup. I know my hubby thinks I have gone off the deep end with this reborning thing now that I am getting a buggy. When I asked him should I get it he said no at first. Then when I told him how unbelievably reasonable it is he gave in and said go ahead and get it.lol!

I am not a nut job though. You won't see me strolling down the streets with a reborn in a buggy. It is STRICTLY for a photo prop status. Yeah I saw wife swap too lmao!

Seriously though I have the BEST husband in the world. He is so supportive of me and my wild as all get out ideas. I would never EVER trade him, EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment