Mochabella Nursery

...where beautiful ethnic babies are born















Monday, April 15, 2013

Love Arcello's

So, apparently subconsciously, my favorite artist is Andrea Arcello. While I love Arcello kits and frequently find myself on her site I hadn't realized I had done and will do so many of her kits until today when I decided on making Reese too. I even considered Greyson for the East Indian baby I'm making but eventually chose Sweet Pea. I did a Noah/Niah about a year or two ago then I made a much coveted Vienna for my mom. Now I am going to soon start on a Reese baby boy. I haven't put my finger on what it is that draws me to them but I love Arcello's. I am always on the hunt for another Vienna kit, after making my mom's I now want one for ME, but for the meantime I will be working on Reese.

Tibby Update:
I think I will be done with Tibby's hair by Friday if not sooner. I am at the top of her head and will work on her hairline very soon. So excited to get her hair done and styled. I wish I could post a photo but I don't have any hats and she has the old man bald crown look going on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment