Mochabella Nursery

...where beautiful ethnic babies are born















Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Heavenly Russell (no longer available)

I was planning to make a sibling for Tibby to photograph with using Heavenly but I have decided to just do Tibby alone. Therefore, I am selling the Heavenly kit as she is too small to fit the clothing I have been hoarding to make the newborn boy in mind. She is #81 of 250 and comes with the girl belly plate. Asking $100 shipped within U.S. I am instead on the lookout for a peaceful sleeping newborn kit that will work well as a boy and hopefully has full arms. Tibby's hair is about 80% done so I should have pictures soon for those patiently waiting to see her. If you are interested in Heavenly kit please message me via facebook. The link can be found on the right side of my blog under the "links to my dolls" section

No comments:

Post a Comment