Mochabella Nursery

...where beautiful ethnic babies are born















Saturday, July 13, 2013

Rajesh's first photos

It appears that I have not mentioned my East Indian reborn Rajesh much on the blog. Hmm not sure how I did that. Today I got a chance to take some photos of him in one of his outfits. I will do his second outfit photos tomorrow.  He will be looking for a mommy tomorrow on my blog. He will be posted with the remainder of his photos, a detailed listing of his stats, and a paypal buy it now button.














3 comments:

  1. is this the sweet pea,if so he is the first one i've liked

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi l find your reborn hair exquisite how do you do it lm trying to complete a ehnic baby head at the moment l wish it looked more like yoursdo u have a tuturial on how if not you should wonderful luv shirley norfolk england

    ReplyDelete