Mochabella Nursery

...where beautiful ethnic babies are born















Wednesday, March 21, 2012

So what's going on in the nursery, you ask??

So not much happening in my reborning today. I have the Brit Klinger preemie I'm rooting and Vienna Arcello started painting. I sat Vienna aside because she seemed to be going too purple on me and I wasn't in a thinking while I paint mood. So trying to color correct while in auto paint mode would not be a success for me and I want her to turn out well. Besides, Simon is so close to done I just figured better to finish him completely so I can focus 100% on Vienna. Did I mention that Vienna is one of my all time favorite sculpts? I just love how newborn she can reborn and those sweet lips just tugged at me. Therefore, she will get undivided attention after Simon gets hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment