Mochabella Nursery

...where beautiful ethnic babies are born















Monday, July 5, 2010

Today's agenda

Ashton is now on ebay looking for his new mommy. No bids yet but several watchers. Hopefully these are the watchers who wait to bid at the last second. A bidding war maybe:) A girl can dream.


So now that he's done it's on to finishing the rooting on carrot top(sophia stoete) and a dawn donofrio andie I have started rooting. Andie is georgeous btw. She is a medium brown skintone with dark brown hair, so sweet. Both babies have maybe half their hair done.

I am hoping to finish one if not both before Saturday as I have a party to attend where a family friend who recently heard I make dolls wants to see one or some. She's a big time doll collector and may like them. *fingers crossed I get done and she likes:)

I also bought some new lens for my nikon camera. Five to be exact. I have been fighting that camera and it's grainy looking images on every setting I can think of to no avail. Maybe the macro lens, and the diffuser I have coming will help get better pics, Idk. I so want to improve my auction images as they help sell the doll. They should be here sometime this week. Yay!! If all else fails it will be a very good xmas as I have my eye on a canon rebel. I had a rebel 35mm a few years ago and LOOOOOVED it. Canon makes the best camera's don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment