Mochabella Nursery

...where beautiful ethnic babies are born















Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Not much excitement in the nursery happening today still trying to get my two babies hair done. I did get some super cute mexx brand shoes in the mail yesterday for my dawn donofrio baby Andie who will be renamed Kamden as I have a custom cloth diaper waiting for her.

Photobucket

After getting them though I realize they don't quite suit her outfits so she needs another for these shoes. They will look very cute with denim so maybe some jeans.

My goal is to get one or both of my babies being rooted on ebay right after Ashton ends within a day or two. I have noticed that to stay relevant and actually sell dolls on ebay you have to stay in the buyers sight which means working on several dolls at once and finshing them up one after the other so there isn't a large gap of not having any on ebay because buyers seem to move on to the next if you don't have them on constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment