Mochabella Nursery

...where beautiful ethnic babies are born















Monday, June 14, 2010

In labor

I have been working on Sophia Stoete. I must say I am very happy with her painting. I am in the process of rooting her with RED hair. She has a green dress and boy does she looks Irish, unplanned of course she just kinda lead me that way all her own.

She is my first red head and the lightest skintone I have done. I did her this way because as many a reborner knows a certain retailer's kits fight darker skintones tooth and nail. Nevertheless, I love how she is looking and if she doesn't sell first time around I don't mind keeping her and WON'T relist her. So one time is all she gets at searching for mommy, otherwise it's ME!!! Sophia is such a peaceful plump baby who looks like she has a full tummy and a restful mind and I love that look. Pics of Sophia to come once she is presentable...