Mochabella Nursery

...where beautiful ethnic babies are born















Thursday, April 29, 2010

Georgeous doll kit I want

Okay so I have this Romie Strydom newly released sold out Bronwyn kit here that I have yet to start. Well now I am debating whether to sell her kit on ebay because I have fallen in love with the  Natalie Scholl Jayden kit that's currently on preorder. I think my family may stage a revolt though if I buy another kit before getting one out of here. He is so cute but I can't decide. Help me o universe! So many beautiful kits so little time. I so want him but then if I bought every kit I want I would be on A&E's hoarders walking across boxes. I have a thin line of kits I allow myself to stockpile. Usually only Limeted editions make the cut past having Five on hand. Yes five, I know in reborn world that is a low number since many stckpile kits like canned peaches.